Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Day

Sunday night there was a pretty big football game on television...so, Winnie's Dad requested that I buy some chicken wings for him to make on the grill.  Wings are like a religion for Winnie's Dad, so much so that he was willing to stand outside in the bone-chilling cold to cook them.  It was a late night last night, what with celebrating a Pittsburgh Steelers victory and their 8th trip to the Super Bowl!!  So, all I've got for you today is our menu.  I promise better posts later in the week.

Sunday:  Wings by Winnie's Dad. 
Monday: Maple-Glazed T-bone steaks and a green veggie
Tuesday:  Bacon, Egg and Cheddar Cups and "breakfast" potatoes (I love breakfast for dinner!)
Wednesday: Firecracker Chili in the slow cooker and corn bread
Thursday: I have a meeting. Winnie's Dad is on his own.
Friday:  Spaghetti with homemade Bolognese Sauce, veggie

No comments:

Post a Comment